What items should you take with you on a cruise? What things do you wish to have brought while enjoying the journey on a cruise ship?
We tell you our 15 must-haves of our ultimate cruise packing list!
15 Highlights of our cruise packing list :
- hand sanitizer
- small umbrella
- sunscreen (strong solar radiation at sea)
- suit / dress (for the gala evening on board)
- twice the number of socks (after long day trips)
- selfie stick
- big scarf (sun / coldness / churches)
- small pair of binoculars (Theatre / Sea View)
- sunglasses (protection against sun at sea)
- Pensioners / disabled / student ID (discounts on admissions)
- bottle opener / corkscrew (for drinks ashore)
- cooling foot spray (after long trips)
- extra memory card for cameras
What you don’t have to bring on board:
- shower gel
What you are not allowed to bring on board:
- alcoholic drinks
- weapons / pocket knife
- multiple socket-outlet
- kettle and coffee maker
If you want more advice feel free to download here our ENTIRE cruise packing list to print and check off: The ultimate cruise packing list!